Wednesday 15 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Vincenza:
Even when the year is almost over I get nervous over little things such as saying hi to my classmates when I see them in the hallway.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
I feel like an asshole for doing that but I wasn't even sure how to say hi to her or if I talked to her I would have to have a whole conversation and the thought of that was troublesome to me.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
Before that there was this one girl that tried talking to me but I always found myself distancing myself from her and not even saying hi to her when I saw her.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
Fast heart beat and kinda shaky.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
Then when I actually FOUND the guts to talk to her I was the same.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
My heart was beating really fast and I was kinda shaky.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
Like once there was this girl from Canada that transferred to my homeroom and I kept telling myself that I should talk to her and maybe 'she'll be my friend' but even at the thought of going up to her made me nervous.
(13 May 2019)

Vincenza:
I'm 15, and I'm in 9th grade (going into 10th grade after school goes out May 31st) and in all honesty this year has been crap because I haven't had the guts to talk to any one at all.
(13 May 2019)

Risa:
How does a 14 year old boy find another boy to have gay sex with?
(13 May 2019)

Tess:
Would it be appropriate for me to send a FB message to my male friend that has a girlfriend now? will choose a best answer?
(13 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment