Monday 13 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cleora:
Then we started kissing, then I started to rub her then my hands was on her breast.
(11 May 2019)

Cleora:
Me and this woman was hanging out watching a movie.
(11 May 2019)

Mika:
Poll: Would you rather be jobless and occasionally hungry, or employed but depressed because of workplace bullying?
(11 May 2019)

Davida:
A girl who was coming on to me and agreed to go on a date with me is now acting weird for no apparent reason?
(11 May 2019)

Ayana:
I complain and vent to friends about my relationship. Need advice or other perspective?
(11 May 2019)

Ayana:
In the long run maybe everythig will be ok?
(11 May 2019)

Ayana:
Stop venting and trash talking because i love him a lot but i dont know if its going to fix peoples view of him... maybe they will forget and this will only be remember as some immature thing i used to do in the beggining?
(11 May 2019)

Ayana:
Although my friends still like him and have fun with him i still feel bad.
(11 May 2019)

Ayana:
I feel really bad and keep thinking that i ruined our relationship and peoples perspective on him.
(11 May 2019)

Ayana:
He is very mature and a great bf and thats why i feel guilty.
(11 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment