Tuesday 28 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Clemencia:
He lives in the Caribbean and is not well off by any means.
(26 May 2019)

Clemencia:
It s a small apartment but cozy and very cute.
(26 May 2019)

Clemencia:
I make a good income but as a single mom, right now it s more affordable to rent.
(26 May 2019)

Clemencia:
I m divorced with 3 kids and so is he... with 3 kids.
(26 May 2019)

Clemencia:
In exactly 2 months, we close the gap and get married.
(26 May 2019)

Clemencia:
My SO and I have been together in LDR for a long time.
(26 May 2019)

Cary:
Within 6 hours of giving birth , a mom will be ready to do sex again?
(26 May 2019)

Billi:
Funny joke to send to my ex?
(26 May 2019)

Billi:
He sent me a long paragraph about how he still loves me and I just want to reply with a joke.
(26 May 2019)

Trang:
Do you think the name Aladdin will be popular?
(26 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment