Saturday 4 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Bailey:
Is it normal for sex to almost disappear after you get married? Need your opinion please?
(2 May 2019)

Ossie:
Is this guy playing with my mind and giving me fake love?
(2 May 2019)

Troy:
A girl I'm not interested in gave me her number. Now what?
(2 May 2019)

Troy:
I have no interest in going out with her, but I don't want her to think I'm a jerk, and I especially don't want to let her down.
(2 May 2019)

Troy:
I was speaking with another person about her, and they said I should have at least texted her.
(2 May 2019)

Troy:
Today, she made a point to announce to my class that I declined her offers.
(2 May 2019)

Troy:
It's obvious that she really likes me, but I don't like her back, so I didn't do anything.
(2 May 2019)

Troy:
A couple months back, this girl in my class gave me her number and said she wanted to hang out.
(2 May 2019)

Hong:
Who benefits financially?
(2 May 2019)

Hong:
They were married for 7 years....
(2 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment