Saturday 25 May 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laraine:
When we text he uses alot of haha and lols with his sentences.
(23 May 2019)

Laraine:
He helped me move into my new place and he's always making jokes and making eye contact with me.
(23 May 2019)

Laraine:
Even tho I went through a rough spot and acted weird towards him, he told me if I need anything to let him know.
(23 May 2019)

Laraine:
I've only known him for a little under a year, but he quickly took to being friends with me.
(23 May 2019)

Laraine:
One of my guy friends is always there for me.
(23 May 2019)

Amada:
How do I flirt with people?
(23 May 2019)

Ceola:
Feeling emotionally defeated and can't move on??
(23 May 2019)

Ceola:
I feel like its safer just to withhold love and care.
(23 May 2019)

Ceola:
Idk, it sounds crazy but makes sense in my head.
(23 May 2019)

Ceola:
I guess I've convinced myself that if I distance myself from them emotionally, it wouldn't hurt as much.
(23 May 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment