Thursday 10 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Heide:
I'm ex-military sometimes my temper can be a good thing stopped a guy getting robbed a month back worried is going to land me in trouble.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
Does a Capricorn like me?
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
I don't know if I should keep pursuing him.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
He's in medical school so I know he's very very busy.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
He always responds and has nice comments to make, but he does little to keep the conversation going.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
He has my number (I had to text him one day for something work related and that's how he got it), but he basically never texts me.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
When he told this story to others he told them he was at a bachelor party.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
For example, he once mentioned going to a bar on a Saturday and seeing one of our coworkers.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
He modifies stories he tells me, and I think it's to make him look good.
(6 October 2019)

Janell:
I've also caught him in what I would call white lies.
(6 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment