Friday 11 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Marylin:
She doesn't pay for anything in the house since having her own family, but she and her kids are here for dinner every night, and she does give my mom some money time to time.
(7 October 2019)

Marylin:
She always say that my sister is the most caring and would do a lot for her.
(7 October 2019)

Marylin:
There are three of us and my mom seems to play favoritism over my older sister.
(7 October 2019)

Ji:
My asian mom won't let me sleep by myself or bathe myself?
(7 October 2019)

Cinderella:
I like myDad hugging me from behind and now I like my bf hugging me from behind, is this normal?
(7 October 2019)

Kyla:
Why do we literally block out all the painful memories of someone we loved when they die?
(7 October 2019)

Kyla:
I no longer love this man but am beginning to hate him.
(7 October 2019)

Kyla:
I had this person on a high, high pedestal for years but now there are many mean, hurtful, and even evil things that are coming back to me.
(7 October 2019)

Cathleen:
Could this have damaged my babys head?
(7 October 2019)

Cathleen:
My baby cried for about 5-10 seconds then they seemed fine after that.
(7 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment