Tuesday 8 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Keshia:
My boyfriend and me had unprotected sex 3 days before my estimated ovulation date.
(3 October 2019)

Thao:
Hypothetically isn't the mall the best place to pick up girls?
(3 October 2019)

Thao:
Where else is there that many of them?
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
Can my mom still tell me to shower?
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
I know I'm not eighteen but shouldn't I have the freedom to do at least that?
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
My question is if I'm a teenager and I know I have to shower because I have school, shouldn't I be allowed to choose what time I'd like to do it?
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
I don't want to do it right away and if I tell her a specific time she'll get angry and yell at me to shower.
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
I tell her I'll do it later but she argues with me to do it now.
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
Now this really isnt something I want to do all of a sudden after spending two hours after school doing ROTC practice.
(3 October 2019)

Particia:
It happens everyday after school, she tell me to shower but I usually eat first and when I do she tells me to shower again.
(3 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment