Monday 14 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Beaulah:
My younger brother is turning 16 tomorrow, and I decided to create a scavenger hunt around my family's house.
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
Do you think this was a little unfair or taunting?
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
All I hear off my daughter is 'Couldn't you not have waited a few more months' and 'It's a little bit of a taunt considering I am virtually that age.. What is your opinion on this?
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
She couldn't go because it was over 18.. this was our first holiday in five years.
(9 October 2019)

Dawne:
A month ago I went on a cruise with my Aunt.
(9 October 2019)

Ludivina:
Why can men at Grove City College accept the fact that girls just dont like guys anymore at all?
(9 October 2019)

Ludivina:
They are heterosexual, but there is zero interest in dating as people are focused on school.
(9 October 2019)

Nola:
I'm 18 My mom won't let me go to my gf house every week I do my chores how to I convince her to let me or how do I sneak over there?
(9 October 2019)

Vashti:
Cost of abortion?
(9 October 2019)

Hillary:
Why is my boyfriend the best?
(9 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment