Tuesday 15 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Florinda:
He's in a very bad state right now.
(10 October 2019)

Florinda:
He now hates me and he says that every time he sees me, his mental condition gets worse, as I disgust him.
(10 October 2019)

Florinda:
All these years I've only visited my son about 4 times and I've had brief conversations with him through the phone and later, through social media.
(10 October 2019)

Florinda:
I got married after two years and left the country with my husband.
(10 October 2019)

Florinda:
Me and his father got a divorce when our son was 8. He had a closer relationship with his father.
(10 October 2019)

Florinda:
He's now in the hospital and whenever he's allowed to go home, his father takes care of him.
(10 October 2019)

Florinda:
My son is 22 and he's suffering from major depressive disorder.
(10 October 2019)

Sol:
Should I text her again now (again she's super busy), ask her if she wants to try it again later on, or move on entirely?
(10 October 2019)

Sol:
This last time I didn't double text, and it's been a little over three weeks.
(10 October 2019)

Sol:
Conversation was normal, she always said she was sorry for not responding.
(10 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment