Sunday 6 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Sharilyn:
Why would he think this?
(2 October 2019)

Sharilyn:
He ended up thinking I like him.
(2 October 2019)

Sharilyn:
I was being nice and told a guy that he is a nice person and he always made me feel better when I was upset.
(2 October 2019)

Rachelle:
Guys have you ever go 5 months without talking to your gf or a girl you like?
(2 October 2019)

Rachelle:
Obi Wan Knievel and Andrew Smith yall are trolling.
(2 October 2019)

Kellee:
Do you like walking in cold days out?
(2 October 2019)

Kellee:
I like it,because that makes me over thin.
(2 October 2019)

Magaret:
What should I say: my coworkers asked me about the gift my ex boyfriends gave to me?
(2 October 2019)

Magaret:
I can't say I never had a boyfriend to my coworkers because I'm in my 30s.
(2 October 2019)

Magaret:
They asked me because they were talking about the gifts they received in the past.
(2 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment