Sunday 20 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Rosie:
How many years of prison i take if I kill the dragon to get the princess?
(17 October 2019)

Rosie:
He left the state not to end up in the prison If I kill him now how many years of prison i take?
(17 October 2019)

Rosie:
My mother's brother kiddnaped me while I was playing with a girl twenty years ago and I also had memory problems.
(17 October 2019)

Kami:
How to comfort my bestfriend?
(17 October 2019)

Karon:
Help! My boyfriend's parents are talking about getting divorced and I want to be the most supportive I can be...but how?
(17 October 2019)

Karon:
My boyfriend recently started asking if I would ever leave him and now I know why.
(17 October 2019)

Karon:
My boyfriend told me after he knew about it for 2 weeks and I want to be supportive but I dont know how.
(17 October 2019)

Karon:
My boyfriends parents are talking about divorce and they have had 7 kids together.
(17 October 2019)

Priscila:
Child Birth?
(17 October 2019)

Priscila:
If so what are your suggestions to handle so I can know a little more about what to expect?
(17 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment