Thursday 3 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Enid:
Also I'm not dwelling on the past but I used my experience as an example.
(30 September 2019)

Enid:
So are dance lessons expensive or would we still have been able to afford them back then?
(30 September 2019)

Enid:
However my dad probably wouldn't have been able to afford to let me take the lessons because we were so poor that we couldn't even afford to pay for my lunch most of the time.
(30 September 2019)

Rowena:
What should I do to honor my parents with my inheritance?
(30 September 2019)

Rowena:
What are some ways that we could use the funds to honor them and show our appreciation?
(30 September 2019)

Rowena:
They are being wise and ensuring that they are retaining enough to care for themselves in the coming years.
(30 September 2019)

Rowena:
My parents are getting up there in age and have decided to start doling out their estate while they are still alive, so that they can enjoy their children benefiting from their fiscal responsibility.
(30 September 2019)

Bettyann:
I know I post it for a second time but it is because when I rate the best answer and then nobody else can write a comment.
(30 September 2019)

Ami:
Can you vote me from 0 to 10?
(30 September 2019)

Ami:
In this photo my eyes look a little bit asymmetrical, but luckly they are straight.
(30 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment