Wednesday 2 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ethyl:
I stood next to another girl and i put my hand on her shoulder to take a picture and he put his hand on top of that hand.
(29 September 2019)

Ethyl:
Theres this guy that is in school with me and we went to take a group picture and he stood next to me to take the picture.
(29 September 2019)

Irena:
This question is for my fellow transformer enthusiast . Is it a Decepticon or autobot?
(29 September 2019)

Elana:
How Do I Go About Healing From My Broken past?
(29 September 2019)

Elana:
I know healing is not meant to be easy, but just taking steps is really all I need to guide me in the right direction.
(29 September 2019)

Ellamae:
How do I wait for over a month?
(29 September 2019)

Ellamae:
How do I make the months counting down fly by?
(29 September 2019)

Ellamae:
In late December, I finally get to see my cousin, who I believe is my best friend.
(29 September 2019)

Ellamae:
I know it's a bad trait, but I can't help it.
(29 September 2019)

Catarina:
What would you do if a 22 year old man showed up at your door to go out with and chat with your 16 year old daughter?
(29 September 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment