Sunday 27 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Emmy:
I kind of learned from my parents that family estrangement is a right of passage.
(23 October 2019)

Pamela:
Since I am estranged from my sister how should I act if I have to see her at a family celebration?
(23 October 2019)

Pamela:
My Mom and her sister were estranged and still dislike one another but in that case they just avoided each other at all costs, I don't want to go to that extreme.
(23 October 2019)

Rikki:
I ask boys in that hallway if they like a girl that pass by.
(23 October 2019)

Fanny:
My flaw is I am too nice sometimes in trying to please.
(23 October 2019)

Fanny:
David B: I never, ever confront him about this.
(23 October 2019)

Tomoko:
Is it common to have a bad marriage at some points in the marriage and a good marriage at other points?
(23 October 2019)

Tomoko:
I just saw a cousin of my Mom's whose marriage involved cheating about 30 years ago and now they are a sweet elderly couple who nag each other all day.
(23 October 2019)

Tomoko:
So is this common in a marriage?
(23 October 2019)

Tomoko:
My Mom is not moody to anyone anymore though she is still a complainer.
(23 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment