Saturday 26 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Cassi:
Then was getting impatient and saying to hurry up because she needs the car etc...
(22 October 2019)

Cassi:
But hadn't given him breakfast yet.
(22 October 2019)

Cassi:
I slept longer and got repeatedly called to wake up and come home...she was already up and had dressed him.
(22 October 2019)

Cassi:
Then I usually have to dress him, change nappy, get his breakfast etc.
(22 October 2019)

Cassi:
So I'll take a nap for half an hr after work and then drive home more refreshed.
(22 October 2019)

Cassi:
It's hard because I come off night shift exhausted and sometimes too tired to drive.
(22 October 2019)

Julie:
Parenting fail?
(22 October 2019)

Julie:
He will start speaking baby speak and using his finger to gesture at things as though he is telling something off.
(22 October 2019)

Julie:
I have noticed that he is starting to copy her when she goes off at me.
(22 October 2019)

Julie:
I don't know if the school or my wife hurt him or if he was playing rough and bumped his face.
(22 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment