Tuesday 29 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Codi:
Yet, that girl was able to easily overpower him.
(25 October 2019)

Codi:
He was so sure to win, he even kept his denim jacket on.
(25 October 2019)

Codi:
My boyfriend tried to challenge her to have a bit of fun.
(25 October 2019)

Codi:
We were out talking to this group when it was mentioned that this girl has a black belt in karate.
(25 October 2019)

Amie:
How to react when this happens?
(25 October 2019)

Vanda:
I live in the UK how can I see an orthopaedic doctor to check if my growth plates have fused or if they are open and will I have to pay?
(25 October 2019)

Tia:
How to be more empathetic?
(25 October 2019)

Tia:
I would really appreciate some tips especially in a relationship.
(25 October 2019)

Albertha:
Do you find this woman good looking?
(25 October 2019)

Albertha:
I think their standards have dropped.
(25 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment