Wednesday 23 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lavern:
He's making me feel like an a$$h0l3 and like I'm wrong for even feeling uncomfortable or sad about that stuff.
(20 October 2019)

Lavern:
He called me a pervert and said I was overly jealous.
(20 October 2019)

Lavern:
Again he got mad and told me he only did that because they were depressed and he liked to be their support and that he wouldn't do anything sexual.
(20 October 2019)

Lavern:
He makes me feel bad for things I say or just avoids me and keeps doing the same stuff even if he knows it hurts me.
(20 October 2019)

Lavern:
He exaggerates what I tell him and makes me look bad, specially when he's around other men.
(20 October 2019)

Lavern:
He says it mostly because I get annoyed by some stuff he does.
(20 October 2019)

Lavern:
My boyfriend says I'm problematic and jealous.
(20 October 2019)

Wendi:
She's ugly and requires extensions She should be called Nicki Burgla Nikki Burgla And she has a high crime record.
(20 October 2019)

Myrtie:
Why does Kelli Berglund act like a black woman?
(20 October 2019)

Myrtie:
She even looks like a black woman.
(20 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment