Tuesday 22 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Amy:
I am fed up and tired of being taken advantage of.
(19 October 2019)

Amy:
I dont want friendships and relationships and marriage anymore.
(19 October 2019)

Sunni:
How do I become Alpha male? How can I stop being a nice guy?
(19 October 2019)

Sunni:
I hate always being known as the nice guy.
(19 October 2019)

Sunni:
I need to become Alpha male so girls can like me, so I can get a girlfriend.
(19 October 2019)

Arla:
Am I cool since I am keeping a MAJOR secret for my cousin?
(19 October 2019)

Arla:
It is the biggest of all secrets in extended family history.
(19 October 2019)

Faith:
Then weeks later she came to me asking to scan some papers to send it to her email through mine but it turns out she just needed to print it only (which was very odd) but I took it as she's new so I helped her anyway.
(19 October 2019)

Faith:
From there we started saying hi and mornings to each other and yep sharing smiles too especially her I could see it from her eyes.
(19 October 2019)

Faith:
My first encounter with her was in the smoking room we chatted and laughted a bit without knowing each other names.
(19 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment