Sunday 13 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Anitra:
My period is always on time, and I keep track on an app on my phone.
(8 October 2019)

Anitra:
I had unprotected sex a couple weeks ago.
(8 October 2019)

Elly:
My Mom's neighbor revealed to my Mom that my Mom's niece dislikes my Mom. Why would someone reveal this kind of thing to the person directly?
(8 October 2019)

Elly:
My mother has a toxic friend who did the same thing about someone else in the family.
(8 October 2019)

Emilee:
Everyone blames me for my brother grabbing me and choking me this past summer.How do I get them to see it is wrong to grab and choke a woman?
(8 October 2019)

Emilee:
Even our grandmother blames me and got my cousin to get mad at me.
(8 October 2019)

Emilee:
How do I get everyone to stop blaming me?
(8 October 2019)

Emilee:
Are cousin is mentally ill and she works, socializes, and doesn't say bad things like my brother.
(8 October 2019)

Emilee:
I wrote about it earlier and he is mentally ill so they all blame me but he is in his 30's and not a little kid.
(8 October 2019)

Tandra:
I beat up a pedophile. What should i get for a reward?
(8 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment