Friday 4 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Elizebeth:
Can my parents punish me if i refuse to go on a wedding?
(1 October 2019)

Elizebeth:
If I really dont want to go there.
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
Should my bf know about my dark past?
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
Does he have to know this though?
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
I've changed and all I want is to move on with my life and continue being a better person.
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
He doesn't know what I was like a decade ago nor that I was institutionalized back then.
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
I was a product of a horrible environment.
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
The issue is I had a dark past with smaller kids and animals long ago.
(1 October 2019)

Wanetta:
He loves kids and is the owner of 2 dogs and a cat.
(1 October 2019)

Francine:
What street drug did he take? What makes you do this?
(1 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment