Friday 25 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Santa:
And I'll ask her if shes been drinking, if it sounds like she does.
(21 October 2019)

Santa:
Sometimes when she out doing something, she will call me before she comes home.
(21 October 2019)

Santa:
I can always tell if shes been drinking event he tiniest bit, from the way she talks.
(21 October 2019)

Santa:
My mom has a drinking problem, and I really get on her about drinking and driving.
(21 October 2019)

Pattie:
If your kid claimed to have depression, would you think they're attention seeking?
(21 October 2019)

Pattie:
Therefore, he does not have depression.
(21 October 2019)

Pattie:
Neither my wife and I have depression and neither do their grandparents.
(21 October 2019)

Pattie:
My son claimed to be very depressed lately but I am pretty sure he's attention seeking.
(21 October 2019)

Darcey:
Rate me and how old do I look (pic 4)?
(21 October 2019)

Darcey:
Every time I meet new people at my college they ask if I'm a freshman, and I get so many eyes on me when I go out sunbathing by the dorms.
(21 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment