Monday 28 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Karina:
We had a nice and goofy relationship, but it ended over reoccuring issues.
(24 October 2019)

Karina:
My ex and I broke up over a year ago, but we see each other on a daily basis at school.
(24 October 2019)

Michiko:
Is it weird if a sophomore girl dates a freshman guy?
(24 October 2019)

Rebbecca:
What would happen if a man took plan B?. Asking for a friend?
(24 October 2019)

Rebbecca:
Am I, I mean friend going to bleed out of -my- his peen.
(24 October 2019)

Rebbecca:
So i... I mean my friend took a plan B pill.
(24 October 2019)

Lourdes:
ANSWER NOW paragraph 4, why does the author choose to sumarize the period during which Ema and Hariet are first geting to know each other?
(24 October 2019)

Caitlin:
I'm 25 and my mom is 64. Is she too old to have a 25 yrs old child?
(24 October 2019)

Caitlin:
I always think I'll lose my mom soon...if she had me atleast when she was 30 it would be better.
(24 October 2019)

Elsy:
If a guy did this to a girl (give her his coat,warm up her hands and body,dry her tears and give her his ration of food),would he be in love?
(24 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment