Saturday 12 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Malvina:
After awhile she just flat out blocked me, she's done this multiple times before.
(7 October 2019)

Malvina:
My friend and I were having a friendly discussion about different languages and we disagreed.
(7 October 2019)

Melody:
Why does society say being a tall guy gives you an advantage in dating when I saw a tall guy earlier today that looks like a nerdy virgin?
(7 October 2019)

Romaine:
What's the best way to approach an 18 year old? What is the best advice you have ever given?
(7 October 2019)

Romaine:
How would you approach your son?
(7 October 2019)

Romaine:
Should I be asking him about his views of school, work and just his thoughts in general?
(7 October 2019)

Romaine:
I really want to have a heart to heart with my son who's now 18 is there any ideas on how to talk to him?
(7 October 2019)

Vernia:
Anal Leakage?
(7 October 2019)

Breana:
What does it mean when a guy calls you short?
(7 October 2019)

Prudence:
How come i thought the manager was on weed today?
(7 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment