Thursday 31 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Armandina:
I do talk to a friend about this and he said that yes there are bad people who make fun of you but there are good people who don't judge a book by it's cover......they wouldn't just make fun of you.
(26 October 2019)

Armandina:
I do get bullied and made fun of in school.
(26 October 2019)

Bulah:
Is this car seat safe for my newborn?
(26 October 2019)

Margareta:
What's the best way to keep my GF from finding out about my one night stand with her sister on Columbus Day?
(26 October 2019)

Margareta:
Lol it was so awesome (but stinky). Now i trying to figure out how to get away with it.
(26 October 2019)

Margareta:
We were all dressed in blackface in indian garb (we were being black indians). I nailed her sister thus cheating on my gf and failed to use a condom.
(26 October 2019)

Jeremy:
Why do white people kiss with their head sideways?
(26 October 2019)

Jeremy:
Is it cause their noses are so big and it gets in way while kissing so they turn their head sideways?
(26 October 2019)

Trula:
What should I do after I found out my GF is a bigot but I rely on her financially?
(26 October 2019)

Trula:
I would break up with her but she pays my bills.
(26 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment