Thursday 24 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Terrilyn:
Does anyone have any tips or ideas of activities we can do to help eachother be open?
(20 October 2019)

Terrilyn:
We would be so great if we could figure that out and we have two daughters so I really want to make it work.
(20 October 2019)

Terrilyn:
It's to the point where he doesn't feel like I don't care or love him because I shut down and go numb and to the point were I regret even trying to open up.
(20 October 2019)

Terrilyn:
We both keep our issues bottled in until something small happened that causes a fight and it goes waaaay left because other things get brought up.
(20 October 2019)

Terrilyn:
He doesn't feel comfortable talking to me and vise versa.
(20 October 2019)

Terrilyn:
To the point where we are taking a break because he is afraid his temper will make me leave him for good.
(20 October 2019)

Terrilyn:
Me and my bf of 4 years have horrible communication.
(20 October 2019)

Yer:
Should I wait for her or should I move on?
(20 October 2019)

Yer:
I don't see anything between me and her if this behavior continues which is a shame for me to say since I'm not as outgoing and being able to put myself out there to introduce myself was an accomplishment for me.
(20 October 2019)

Yer:
I really don't know what I'm doing wrong other than giving too much effort which I wouldn't think is a bad thing.
(20 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment