Saturday 5 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Harmony:
Ive asked him if he wants me to leave him alone but hes says we can keep texting but he hasnt replied since then.
(1 October 2019)

Harmony:
But starting yesterday hes barely replied to my texts and i had to start each conversation.
(1 October 2019)

Harmony:
We have been having nonstop texting conversations for the past two weeks.
(1 October 2019)

Harmony:
We've been getting along really well.
(1 October 2019)

Caren:
What is an accurate period tracker app to help with trying to conceive, or help with tracking periods?
(1 October 2019)

Caren:
I been told regular vitamins with folic acid does well also.
(1 October 2019)

Caren:
I took gummies with my first one.
(1 October 2019)

Caren:
What are the best prenatal vitamins to take?
(1 October 2019)

Caren:
I been using glow, but I don't know how accurate it is.
(1 October 2019)

Caren:
I just want an accurate period app to help me track of my periods.
(1 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment