Wednesday 9 October 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Laurene:
I barely speak to them but when I do, it always ends of in a feud.
(4 October 2019)

Laurene:
So, my brother and his wife to be are WONDERFUL people.
(4 October 2019)

Addie:
My Dad said he would take me to see this relative in 2 weeks. My Dad lies constantly. How do I not get my hopes up in case he is lying again?
(4 October 2019)

Addie:
How do I not get my hopes up since he is likely lying again and how do I handle the sadness when I learn he is lying?
(4 October 2019)

Addie:
I am excited he told me he'd go see this relative with me in two weekends but my Dad is such a habitual liar that I am afraid to believe him.
(4 October 2019)

Addie:
My Dad is one of those people that you never know if his words are sincere or just another lie.
(4 October 2019)

Siobhan:
How to poop?
(4 October 2019)

Alyse:
How do I confront my daughter's friend's mother without jeapordizing their relationship?
(4 October 2019)

Alyse:
My daughter is homeschooled so they don't get to hang out at school, and the friend isn't allowed to go to social events, so they can't meet up at, say, a high school football game).
(4 October 2019)

Alyse:
She claims she doesn't have anything against her but says no everytime the girls ask to do something together.
(4 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment