Sunday 10 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Theodora:
I heard that at the high school if you work in the Cafeteria you can make a good amount of money but i'm a guy, is it ok for a guy to work in the lunch room?
(5 November 2019)

Karissa:
Why are some women absolutely horrible girlfriends and not supportive at all, and other women are amazingly supportive and loving?
(5 November 2019)

Karissa:
Eventually we broke up and I realized after my now girlfriend how much of a crappy person she was.
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
I accidentally tried on my crushes hoodie. Would his reaction show if he has a crush on me too or not?
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
He has an outgoing personality too, in case that matters and we are both 15 in 10th grade.
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
We've never had an actual converstion before but i have seen him stare at me a couple of times and he has laughed at my jokes before and said bye to me a few times.
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
Was he awkward about the situation?
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
I could feel his eyes on me for like a few more seconds and when he walked away i saw him look back at me.
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
He came over to me and stared into my eyes while grabbing his hoodie and of course i got awkward and looked away to the side.
(5 November 2019)

Scott:
Later that day he was looking for his hoodie and found out his mom let me try it on.
(5 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment