Monday 25 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alanna:
What do you think of men who check out women and also women who check out men?
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
What does it mean when a guy says your my baby and I'm not going nowhere?
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
He wouldn't answer my calls if he was mad at me.
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
I have to keep telling myself that hes not mad at me so why get upset.
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
I call and he picks up the phone we talk for an hour or two.
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
He assure me that theres not another women and I trust and believe him.
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
Also sometimes we go a dat with out hearing from each other.
(19 November 2019)

Phoebe:
Boyfriend said ti me two weeks ago that I'm his baby and hes not going anywhere.
(19 November 2019)

Karol:
Would a very traditional man from Eastern Europe be turned off by a woman with pierced nipples and genitals?
(19 November 2019)

Leida:
My girlfriend tol me last night she has lost all of her passion for me?
(19 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment