Friday 29 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Ossie:
Shouldn't we teach body autonomy for their entire body?
(24 November 2019)

Elise:
What if my first kiss is with a silicone doll?
(24 November 2019)

Elise:
I hear kissing silicone dolls is just like kissing a real person.
(24 November 2019)

Elise:
I do want to experience my first kiss but I don't know how to go about it since I don't know anyone.
(24 November 2019)

Maxie:
Is it hard for girls with big boobs to walk around?
(24 November 2019)

Love:
Should I help my boyfriend with his homework?
(24 November 2019)

Love:
I am having a hard time telling.
(24 November 2019)

Love:
I'm sitting here while he's struggling to do it himself.
(24 November 2019)

Love:
I don't know anything about this particular subject and I feel like I have to learn a language to understand but I feel guilty if I don't help him.
(24 November 2019)

Love:
I do two of his classes' homework assignments every week.
(24 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment