Wednesday 6 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Mariam:
I am always washed, dressed and smell good.
(2 November 2019)

Mariam:
They don't want to hire me at work, talk to me or even be close to me.
(2 November 2019)

Mariam:
Hi all, I have noticed that everyone in my family, colleagues, citizens and everyone else always seem to exclude me from everything.
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
Loan help?
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
Any help or advice would be great.
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
She has no job and barely no credit since her ex husband ruined that for her.
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
Any money sent in will be used for her to get what she needs, including medicine and treatments.
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
I'm trying my best to feed her and keep her safe and warm.
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
She used the last of her money for her pain medicine for her heart and a treatment for her cancer.
(2 November 2019)

Lore:
She sleeps in my back seat because my father won't allow her in until she gets a car just so he knows she can get a job.
(2 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment