Saturday 30 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Minnie:
My parents don't notice it but I can tell cause his speech is slurred and he is moving extremely slow.
(26 November 2019)

Minnie:
Is it possible for someone to be messed up for 3 days?
(26 November 2019)

Minnie:
He said he took xanax but idk how much.
(26 November 2019)

Minnie:
I want to ask is how can he be messed up for 3 days?
(26 November 2019)

Allyson:
Whats wrong with men who dont want to be romantic and chivalrous to their woman?
(26 November 2019)

Allyson:
There would be almost no point aside from him providing for me.
(26 November 2019)

Allyson:
If i didnt, i wouldnt want a man in my life.
(26 November 2019)

Allyson:
I wont date or marry a man who cant show how he feels and values me.
(26 November 2019)

Lorrie:
Please rank 1-10 ? 10 pts?
(26 November 2019)

Steven:
Then today she gave me a drink for free and everytime she sees me she smiles at me.
(26 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment