Saturday 23 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Shaunte:
Why does this guy keep looking and watching me? Is this strange?
(18 November 2019)

Shaunte:
Me and my friend found him so funny.
(18 November 2019)

Shaunte:
I don't know him that well but today he gave me some cake complimentary and told me to ask him for more if I liked it.
(18 November 2019)

Shaunte:
One day I went there and I was alone, when I looked over at him he looked away really quickly, he had been staring at me for ages.
(18 November 2019)

Shaunte:
When I go with my friend he keeps watching down smiling and always coming down asking me questions about something trying to make conversation.
(18 November 2019)

Shaunte:
A guy at the local coffee shop keeps staring at me all the time.
(18 November 2019)

Marlyn:
I have a question. What if I have unprotected anal sex with my wife over and over again will this affect my ability to get her pregnant?
(18 November 2019)

Marlyn:
And without making an infected embero or fetus?
(18 November 2019)

Marlyn:
Can I get her pregnant without getting her infected?
(18 November 2019)

Marlyn:
And is there bacteria from her anus that I should worry about?
(18 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment