Saturday 2 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Margrett:
I am waiting for my cosmetology license to do hair, in the mean time I am hosting and he is a server.
(28 October 2019)

Margrett:
We barely speak but he is so nice.
(28 October 2019)

Parthenia:
How do I flirt with the guy I like?
(28 October 2019)

Glynda:
Can baby really smile at 1 month old?
(28 October 2019)

Glynda:
My sister had a baby in September and she posted a picture three weeks ago holding her baby in her arms and the baby was smiling eyes closed but she was smiling.
(28 October 2019)

Albertha:
Why wont my boyfriend ever answer my phone calls?
(28 October 2019)

Albertha:
When he snapchat me he did that when he was driving.
(28 October 2019)

Albertha:
Since the be-gaining of time he has never answer my phone call, I've only talked to him once through snapchat but never on his phone.
(28 October 2019)

Amberly:
What was one of your best relationships that had to come to an end?
(28 October 2019)

Amberly:
So, I should enjoy it while I can.
(28 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment