Saturday 9 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Tish:
I work a typical corporate job, 9-5, and I take the bus to work everyday.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
I need help with my autistic brother?
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
I have talked to my parents before, but they say they will do something about but never do.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
Also he plays my video games and just leaves the consoles on and he treats the game room like a dump.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
And also he watches everything that i do on the computer.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
He keeps asking me a bunch of freaking question like i know everything or something.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
For example, So i have a game room upstairs right, and when i come home from school he is working with his therapist and sees me and runs up stairs and wont leave me alone.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
I never get privacy away from him.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
I know he is my little brother and looks up to me and stuff, but he isnt very younger than me.
(5 November 2019)

Eddie:
He wont be quiet for at least 2 freaking seconds and he always follows me.
(5 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment