Thursday 7 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Maren:
I say no or keep distance and they get mad.
(3 November 2019)

Maren:
Now that I am a bit older family members ask for advice and money.
(3 November 2019)

Maren:
I was the first one from my family to graduate college, no one supported me along the way.
(3 November 2019)

Floy:
My Husband said this..?
(3 November 2019)

Floy:
We were having sex last night and after sex he said I bet that's what you did with all the dudes and i was kind of thrown off because I didn't understand what that had to do with anything.
(3 November 2019)

Floy:
My husband told me that he doesn't know if he wants to have sex with me anymore because of my past.
(3 November 2019)

Creola:
My wife and i are devout christians. however my wife has lived a terribly sinful life before finding jesus?
(3 November 2019)

Myrtice:
Can I Use This Strategy To Get My Wife Back?
(3 November 2019)

Herma:
What age does it become impossible for women to have kids?
(3 November 2019)

Herma:
I'm just an uneducated guy, but I really wanna know because I wanna be a dad someday.
(3 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment