Monday 11 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jannet:
We get a long very well and have good chemistry. etc etc.
(6 November 2019)

Jannet:
She started making out with me hard once.
(6 November 2019)

Jannet:
She touches me a lot and plays around with me.
(6 November 2019)

Jannet:
She will usually always respond to text, want to do stuff, and come over my place even.
(6 November 2019)

Halina:
My father and ex girlfriend used to complain about me playing video games?
(6 November 2019)

Halina:
How is my gaming any different from them watching some bulljive like Jersey Shore.
(6 November 2019)

Emmie:
How do women feel about having to pay for everything in their relationship?
(6 November 2019)

Emmie:
I always thought that he would start paying for things and buying gifts and such if our situation had reversed but instead he has been buying stuff on himself in hiding money.
(6 November 2019)

Emmie:
I recently got married this January from a childhood friend of mine up until now I have made way more than him and have been paying for everything including extravagant gifts.
(6 November 2019)

Luann:
Where to find the white girls in Minnesota?
(6 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment