Monday 18 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Pok:
Today, she just isn't talking to me.
(14 November 2019)

Pok:
I had stuff in there that I ain't want her to see because it was private.
(14 November 2019)

Pok:
So my best friend stopped talking to me because yesterday I snatched my phone from her because she was going through my pictures.
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
Should you go on a date with a guy that doesn't ask you any questions about you when texting?
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
I'm attracted to him (and I'm rarely attracted to anyone) but I don't want to get back into my bad dating patterns again.
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
Is that enough of a bad sign to say to not even try going out with him?
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
The few times we've messaged, he talks about his life and doesn't ask me about anything going on in my life.
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
I just said I wasn't ready to date yet.
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
But he asked me recently if we could go out to eat sometime and said it could be just as friends.
(14 November 2019)

Tillie:
But I've been holding off on dating or texting anyone since I had just gotten out of a 4 year relationship.
(14 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment