Sunday 17 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Albina:
Do you think they like me or hate me?
(13 November 2019)

Albina:
They would hide my bag and not let me leave, put water over my head, mimick everything I say, laughs altogether when I'm passing by, and always talks about me right in front of me and makes fun of me.
(13 November 2019)

Albina:
There's this group of girls that's always annoying me.
(13 November 2019)

Edith:
Why would a sexually experienced woman refuse a guy to go down on her?
(13 November 2019)

Edith:
A guy interested in sex would never refuse a BJ and I understand women are way more sensitive down there because, especially with a tongue that is softer than penis and fingers, and comes with natural lubrication; so why would a women decide to miss out?
(13 November 2019)

Edith:
She's 35, has slept with plenty of guys and even though she has never been married, she lived with one of her exes for several months.
(13 November 2019)

Edith:
I've been dating my girlfriend for almost three months and she still doesn't want me to do oral sex.
(13 November 2019)

Dominque:
I'm definitely going to the director first thing in the morning, but I've been so fed up with this job I'm tempted to just curse everyone out and quit.
(13 November 2019)

Dominque:
This isn't the first time something of mine has been taken, nor the 2nd time.
(13 November 2019)

Dominque:
Thinking that I may have misplaced it and giving the benefit of doubt to my colleagues, however I vividly remember placing it down on my desk with a few extra papers.
(13 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment