Tuesday 5 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Brittani:
I cant break up with her because we see each other every single day and she lost a lot of people in the last two months, I feel so guilty but on the other hand the only thing I want is to break free.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
We are in the same classes and she's been going trough the hardest two months of her life while i'm partying and having the best two months of my life so far.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
She lost her grandfather to cancer about two months ago and her grandmother got diagnosed with cancer a few weeks ago as well.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
Most people tell me to break up with her but it's not that easy.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
I am young and finally able to do what I want.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
It sounds harsh but I'm not ready to settle down anymore, I'm 18 and I want to go out and party, use drugs and have sex with random people.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
I love the feeling of finally feeling free and to not care about anyone else.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
I could go out whenever I wanted, use drugs and drink whenever I want.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
I don't have to sacrifice my freedom, I'm not tied down because I have a relationship.
(1 November 2019)

Brittani:
I met amazing people and I felt free again.
(1 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment