Friday 22 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Petrina:
Should I be worried about a guy not opening my snapchat?
(17 November 2019)

Petrina:
I know it's awful of me to check it, but I overthink everything.
(17 November 2019)

Petrina:
I'm kind of worried about him, but his snap score has went up.
(17 November 2019)

Petrina:
But, I sent him a snap and it's been over 18 hours and he hasn't replied or opened him.
(17 November 2019)

Petrina:
He's mentioned meeting me and doing something on a weekend we're both free, and I think he likes me.
(17 November 2019)

Petrina:
We have a 32 day streak on snap, and he replies as soon as I send him something.
(17 November 2019)

Petrina:
There's this guy I met online who I've been talking to.
(17 November 2019)

Samella:
Should I confess to my crush, and what should I say to her?
(17 November 2019)

Samella:
I have been grieving, and I have to let it out, but I need advice.
(17 November 2019)

Karie:
I have a friend that is dating a married women?
(17 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment