Sunday 3 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Victoria:
Any tips, tricks or recommendations would be helpful, please and thank you.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
I want to give her space and also exploring myself, but when the end of the day comes and I have to get inside an empty bed.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
I haven't contacted her for 2 weeks after breaking up a month ago.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
I truly do love this girl and want her to be the happiest but I want her to be with me but that can't happen right now at least.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
We had a lot of differences and I really miss the feeling of companionship.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
We were happy most of the time but we ran into rough patches where it almost seemed like there was no way to communicate, or compromise our issues.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
I was only 17 when we started dating.
(29 October 2019)

Victoria:
Me and my ex-gf were dating for 3 years and I devoted all 3 of those years to her.
(29 October 2019)

Dennise:
Isn't she wrong for putting me on child support?
(29 October 2019)

Dennise:
I'm just waiting for my previous baby's mom to take me off child support, so we can live comfortably with our child.
(29 October 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment