Wednesday 13 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Kristel:
When to have first sex with girlfriend?
(9 November 2019)

Kristel:
We are both 16. I already fingered her and she saw my penis.
(9 November 2019)

Kristel:
We are officially in the relationship for little bit over a month and we dated for a month and a half before that.
(9 November 2019)

Kristel:
What do you think when is it ok to have sex for the first time with my girlfriend?
(9 November 2019)

Verena:
How do you deal with Toxic & Abusive Relatives who never respect you & create a lot of drama for fun!?
(9 November 2019)

Verena:
They always complain and harass me because they know my dad will never defend me.
(9 November 2019)

Verena:
Because of their toxic behavior strangers try to take advantage 9f the situation.
(9 November 2019)

Verena:
I feel lonely & under confident because no one in my family supports me.
(9 November 2019)

Verena:
They are always hypercritical despite the best of achievements and never listen or help in solving problems.
(9 November 2019)

Verena:
My nasty relatives encourage my dad to abuse us and they create drama in my life by spreading rumours and suspicion.
(9 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment