Sunday 24 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lakesha:
I have to stay away from her permanently for my own well being.
(19 November 2019)

Lakesha:
My daughter is and at times I can't believe I gave birth to her.
(19 November 2019)

Erica:
How do I meet a gamer guy?
(19 November 2019)

Nikki:
Is it okay for me to text or call a married guy that wanted to date me but I said no to and stayed friends with him but he recently got?
(19 November 2019)

Leoma:
Cubby Peter M?
(19 November 2019)

Leoma:
I am looking for this dear person.
(19 November 2019)

Lacie:
Is there anybody out there looking out for me?
(19 November 2019)

Eboni:
I am too anxious and shy in general to talk?
(19 November 2019)

Eboni:
I want to try being mute and communicate with sign language but I am nervous that they will think something is upsetting me or that I am mad when I am not. any suggestions?
(19 November 2019)

Eboni:
I have recently started my freshman year in college and I am too shy to talk to my roommate and my friends on campus anymore.
(19 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment