Wednesday 20 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Michaela:
I know she's been in my shower because there's hair on the wall that isn't mine and the shower head is always moved.
(16 November 2019)

Michaela:
And I've recently noticed that she's been using my shower that is attached to my room, even though there are three others she can use and we even discussed who would use which shower since there are 4 showers and 4 people.
(16 November 2019)

Michaela:
I've asked her nicely not to several times since it's pretty gross, but she always claims that it isn't because she showers before bed, as if she doesn't sweat or lose skin cells and hair while she sleeps.
(16 November 2019)

Michaela:
I've noticed that, in the new house and the previous house they were in, my Mom likes to sleep in my bed instead of hers.
(16 November 2019)

Michaela:
My parents are separated, so my sister and I are only at my Mom's on the weekends.
(16 November 2019)

Michaela:
She and her fiance are supposed to share the master bedroom, and my sister and I have our own separate rooms.
(16 November 2019)

Michaela:
My Mom and her fiance recently moved into a new house with 4 full bathrooms and 4 bedrooms.
(16 November 2019)

Merrilee:
My coworker walks by me and pokes me in the back?
(16 November 2019)

Ellyn:
Do girls like getting random selfies from their male friends that they find attractive?
(16 November 2019)

Ellyn:
Do women extend the same sentiment?
(16 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment