Thursday 21 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Lesa:
He still has a few of my things at his house which I'm hoping he will give back but it's been a week and it's been literally nothing on his end.
(17 November 2019)

Lesa:
I finally couldn't take it anymore and said that he was just wasting my time and this was going nowhere to which he didn't even respond.
(17 November 2019)

Lesa:
I gave him exactly that and the past few months have been rocky going back and forth.
(17 November 2019)

Lesa:
In the first few months of dating, everything was wonderful until he freaked out and said he couldn't handle all these new feelings for me and that he needed space.
(17 November 2019)

Lesa:
The major problem was that his has a young child and an ex who he is still not over.
(17 November 2019)

Lesa:
The way we met was literally like out of a fairy tale and he said he knows that I was meant to be in his life for a reason.
(17 November 2019)

Lesa:
I have been seeing this guy on and off for the past six months.
(17 November 2019)

Ethyl:
Perhaps that is the reason why he behave like that.
(17 November 2019)

Amira:
I'm male and I have male best friend with paternal love. Is it okay for me? Do you have same experience?
(17 November 2019)

Amira:
I personally have no problem with that, but some people around us said we're too close and so unnecessary.
(17 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment