Friday 8 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Alisa:
Two weeks ago she came down to stay with her sister who is 32, lives 20 minutes away from me and my husband.
(4 November 2019)

Alisa:
My stepdaughter lives in Tampa bay, Florida.
(4 November 2019)

Romelia:
So, is it possible to boost the supply back up?
(4 November 2019)

Romelia:
Update: I have been pumping on an off for over an hour now, and now milk is slowly coming out.
(4 November 2019)

Jade:
Help ? Please?
(4 November 2019)

Shantel:
How do I confront my parents now that I figured out the truth?
(4 November 2019)

Shantel:
They made me cause they couldn't have real children.
(4 November 2019)

Shantel:
My parents are robotics engineers.
(4 November 2019)

Shantel:
My parents told me I can never have children of my own, but didn't say why.
(4 November 2019)

Shantel:
I've never been sensitive to pain or cold.
(4 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment