Thursday 28 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Jeni:
How do I move on and forget about him?
(24 November 2019)

Jeni:
It's been weeks since I broke up with him and I have to force myself not to text him.
(24 November 2019)

Jeni:
I know the right thing to do is to forget about him but I just can't no matter how hard I try.
(24 November 2019)

Jeni:
I can't stop thinking about him but I know he isn't good for me.
(24 November 2019)

Jeni:
My ex broke my heart many times but I loved him so much and still do.
(24 November 2019)

Cicely:
I orgasm too fast! (girl) Help!?
(24 November 2019)

Cicely:
Is this because I've never had sex before, will this subside after I start having it?
(24 November 2019)

Cicely:
I'm embarrassed that when I finally go all the way, I'm going to come the second I am touched and then I won't be aroused anymore.
(24 November 2019)

Nelly:
Ex bf drunk called..?
(24 November 2019)

Emilia:
My mom and sister are not talking and probably will never speak to each other again?
(24 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment