Tuesday 12 November 2019

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Dollie:
The real mistress was my aunt, mom's sister. - The once close relationship with my father got ruined.
(8 November 2019)

Dollie:
She slapped me once. - She continued spreading nasty rumors about me and my mother over the years. - The truth came out this year.
(8 November 2019)

Dollie:
She made everyone think that. - His mother then separated us and took her anger on me.
(8 November 2019)

Ethelene:
This Girl has a big crush on me but she kept on lying to me she has a BF?
(8 November 2019)

Pearl:
If I pay half now and half when we meet is that a good way of ensuring we will meet?
(8 November 2019)

Bernardine:
Are guys attracted to girls with bad skin?
(8 November 2019)

Bernardine:
I have dark marks all over my legs, hairy skin, acne, post acne dark marks, both on my face, and my skin is a really hideous shade of brown.
(8 November 2019)

Tamala:
Is it true that most friendships don't last forever?
(8 November 2019)

Zena:
Would you immediately jump right into disciplining a child for saying a swear word?
(8 November 2019)

Zena:
So would you jump right into discipline if your child does this?
(8 November 2019)

No comments:

Post a Comment